SymmyS Awards - 2012 Judging Panel
- Will Shortz NPR’s Puzzle Master and the New York Times’ Crossword Editor
- musical comedy legend "Weird Al" Yankovic, creator of the palindromic classic "Bob"
- comedian, author and palindromist Demetri Martin, whose new book POINT YOUR FACE AT THIS comes out on March 19th.
- musician John Flansburgh, half of the Grammy-winning rock band "They Might Be Giants," who created the epic song "I Palindrome I."
- comedian Jackie Kashian (Conan, Comedy Central, Nick at Nite) who is also host of popular podcast "The Dork Forest."
- Ben Zimmer, executive producer of VisualThesaurus.com and Vocabulary.com, language columnist for The Boston Globe, and former "On Language" columnist for The New York Times Magazine.
- Jack Rosenthal, Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist, hired Will Shortz at the New York Times, was editor of the Sunday Times magazine, and commissioned William Safire’s first language column there.
- Tim Van Ert (aka Timi Imit) of the biggest palindrome website, MockOK.com
-- Jeff Grant, legendary New Zealand palindromist (Word Ways magazine).